Appliance Home DeliveryCall Today! 909.282.0161.
On April 3, 2018, Ryder System, Inc. announced it acquired The MXD Group, strengthening its omni-channel fulfillment capabilities. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are constantly going the extra mile, and want to be part of the most innovative and customer-focused transportation company in North America, we have a place for you.
Ryder Last Mile is a delivery partner for many national retailers. We contract with experienced Independent Contract Carriers who handle final-mile home delivery and installation services for large-footprint items (Home Furnishings, Exercise Equipment, Mattresses, Appliances and more).
Ryder Last Mile offers support and development, including:
Established Clients - We have strong, long-standing relationships with some of the largest retail brands in the country.
Growth Potential - We offer weekly settlements, along with great opportunities for growing your revenue.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A CARRIER WITH RYDER LAST MILE
- To Own/maintain a 24- to 26-foot box truck
- Provide proof of insurance meeting our 1million dollar limit requirements
- Provide Workers Comp / Occupational Accident coverage
- Operate as an LLC or corporation
- Have an active MC and DOT number with the FMCSA OR for CA only-Obtain an Active California Motor Carrier Permit
- Have experience in large-format, "white glove" home delivery service and installation
- Provide a two-person delivery team
- Must be able to meet criminal background standards
**This is a Business Opportunity for Independent Contract Carriers who own and operate your own business. Ryder Last Mile does not offer company positions for delivery drivers.**
Come See Us!
1200 Blumenfeld Dr. Sacramento, CA 95815 Mon- Fri 9:00am - 2:00pm Ask for Ryder Last Mile Delivery Office