OTR Class A CDL Truck DriversCall Today! 877-864-0084
Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Delaware, Maryland, Texas, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan
Isn't it about time your safe driving record paid off?
If you've been accident free for the last 3 years, Total Transportation will start you at 50¢ per mile!SOLO DRIVERS:
• Start at 40¢ to 50¢ per mile based on experience (3 Years with No Accidents, Start at 49¢ Per Mile)
• 1¢ per mile pay increase each year - with NO pay cap! (It pays to stay!)
• An additional 1¢ per mile Safety Bonus each year
• Extra pay if you have a Hazmat Endorsement
• Average around 3,000 miles per week
Total also rewards your safe driving with a 5¢ per mile monthly bonus!
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE MET:
• Run 9,800 Miles or More During the Month
• Maintain Satisfactory Logs
• No Driver Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
• No Driver Controllable CSA Violations
• No Preventable Accidents
• No Traffic Citations
Each month that you meet those criteria, Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 5¢ on EVERY MILE you ran that month!!
For example: Joe has 1 year of experience and earns 36¢ per mile. He drove 10,750 miles last month and met all of the criteria listed above. 36¢ x 10,750 = $3,870 regular pay PLUS 5¢ x 10,750 = $537.50 BONUS PAY! Joe made over $4,400 last month!
Here Are Some Other Benefits You'll Enjoy at Total:
• OTR & Regional Runs
• Consistent Home Time
• Great Miles (paid empty or loaded)
• All Trucks 2015 - 2020 (assigned)
• Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly, Paid Vacation
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Rider and Pet Policies
• EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
• Paid Tolls and Scales
• Paid Lumper Fees
* Paid Vacation
• Satellite Dispatch
• Layover Pay
• 850+ Trucks, and Growing!
• Much, Much More. . .