Regional Temp-Control Tractor-Trailer Truck CDL Class A ContractorCall Today! 877-314-3340
Calumet City IL
Become a regional contractor providing transport of healthcare products for the Temperature-Controlled Network (TCN), a service of FedEx Custom Critical, Inc. which is one of North America's largest expedited carriers, and you can be among this prestigious fleet and have the flexibility to return home more often on the weekends!
Our Temperature-Controlled Network has opportunities for owners of both tractors and temperature control straight trucks. Choose the nearby loads you want, when you want and find your freedom as a regional contractor today!
TCN Regional Contractors Receive:• Flexible home time
• Weekly settlements with direct deposit
• Base plate program
• Fuel surcharge on all authorized miles
• Contractor sign-on incentives available
• Tractor owners can pull a FedEx Custom Critical-owned trailer at no cost.
• Compensation available for reefer fuel on tractor-trailers
• Compensation for tolls in the Northeast region and Florida
Apply and Find Your Freedom Today!
As North America's largest time-specific, critical-shipment carrier, FedEx Custom Critical offers contractors excellent earning potential. Our fleet consists of 100 percent independent contractors who provide pickups and deliveries in straight trucks and tractor-trailers.
Why Should You Contract With FedEx Custom Critical?• You run your own business.
• Over-the-road opportunities with no forced dispatch.
• Most shipments are no-touch freight.
• You have the freedom to choose your layover destination.
• Dedicated Nationwide sales force drives more freight opportunities.
• Additional freight opportunities available for drivers with specialized qualifications or equipment.
• Discounts available from vendors on fuel, tires, truck equipment and more.
• Password-protected website provides information you need to manage your business, view your load history and more.
• A load board, which allows you the flexibility to choose the loads you want to take.
• Fuel tax reports.
• Optional in-cab scanners available for purchase.
• Contractor lounge at our headquarters.
Compensation & Incentives:• Sign-on and referral incentives available.
• Fleet growth incentives.
• Weekly settlements with direct deposit.
• Annual $1,000 branding incentive available.
• Toll assistance on loaded and unloaded miles.
• Premiums paid for New York City, Canada, and Hazmat.
• Fuel surcharge paid on all authorized miles.
• Awards and incentives for great customer service and safe driving.
• Annual Elite Fleet Award - This award goes to the top 40 vehicle owners in the fleet each year, based on availability, load acceptance, on-time service and accident-free driving. The winners receive an all-expenses-paid trip with an awards gala in their honor.
We are an Expedite Industry Leader with In-House Staff Dedicated to You:• Our Dispatchers work with you to get freight for your truck and can help get day-to-day questions answered.
• Our Contractor Relations department deals exclusively with our fleet, from negotiating discounts available to you as a FedEx Custom Critical contractor, to answering questions about your lease agreement.
• Our Safety department is dedicated to ensuring we have the safest fleet possible. And our Contractor Settlements team ensures you are paid weekly and on time.
• Speak to a fleet specialist 24/7/365 or use our The Voice Response Unit (VRU) to access the information you need to run your business.
• The owner-operator extranet is a website exclusive to our fleet. This password-protected site gives you instant access to your personal fleet information.
• We keep you up to date with company and industry information with weekly email updates, fleet messages sent directly to the truck, fleet meetings and conference calls with management, and letters with important announcements from the home office.
Available Contractor Discounts:• Tires - Bridgestone, Goodyear, Speedco, Michelin, and Yokohama
• Fuel - available at major truck stops
• Parts and Service
• Cell phone service and CB radios
• Hotels - available at 10 different hotels, 1,500 locations
• American Truck Business Services
To learn more about independent contractor opportunities with FedEx Custom Critical, please call to speak to a Contractor Sourcing Specialist or submit an application today.
If you own a commercial vehicle operated by a driver who meets these general minimum requirements, then we'd like to hear from you:
• Commercial Driver's License with hazmat endorsement (have 90 days to obtain endorsement)
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Minimum six months of verifiable experience for tractors
• Ability to comply with FedEx Custom Critical Safety Standards
• Able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and drug test
In order to contract with or drive for a contractor of FedEx Custom Critical, you must meet certain other eligibility requirements.