TMS AdministratorCall Today! 855-I-Work-Safe
SENTINEL TRANSPORTATION *
TMS Administrator *
Wilmington, DE *
Provides administrative support to Sentinels' operational and administrative management, focused on upkeep of Sentinel's transportation management and related operations support systems. Provide data analysis, report generation and distribution support. Work with other administrative function to ensure data consistency and systems integrity.
- Provides support and user administrative tasks for TMS and related systems.
- Coordinates necessary adds, changes and moves of companies, consignee's, equipment and lease data.
- Supports Sentinel staff in providing first level problem resolution and user training for remote field personnel.
- Schedules, maintains and generates TMS related reports.
- Ensures data integrity and continuity between related systems as required.
- Document's problem resolution and monitors system modifications for intended results.
- Participates and collaborates with Sentinel's Leadership Team, the Director of Information Technology, users, and/or contractors and vendors in internal meetings regarding the use and enhancements of existing TMS and/or related systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred, with course work in accounting, business, and data management.
- Minimum of 2+ years of data entry experience.
- Knowledge of TMW Suite including running of required reports and file maintenance.
- Solid data entry skills including accuracy and speed.
- Knowledge of database reporting and report writing a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications with strong to advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues in other functions.