Truck Driver Class A CDL Company VanCall Today! 888-496-6221
Austin TX, Corsicana TX, Waxahachie TX, Dallas TX, Marshall TX, Nacogdoches TX, Arlington TX, Fort Worth TX, Waco TX, Freeport TX, Galveston TX, San Antonio TX, Carrizo Springs TX, Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Maryland, West Virginia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri
OTR COMPANY VAN DRIVERS
85¢ per mile on Average!
Great Options for Van OTR Company Driver Opportunities!
LIMITED TIME ONLY: 8-Week Company Truck Driver Pay Guarantee. For a limited time, new company flatbed truck drivers earn a Minimum of $5,800 and new company van truck drivers earn a Minimum of $5,200 over a four-week period, GUARANTEED! That's at least $1,300 a week for your first 8 weeks!
New Pay Guarantee Details
If you're looking to get to the top of your career, then check out the great Van OTR opportunities at ATS. We offer you a top-of-the-industry pay package combined with newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect and appreciation you've been looking for.
What Makes ATS Van OTR Company Drivers So Satisfied?
- UPSIDE PAY: 28% or CPM - whatever earns YOU more!
- Per diem at no cost to Driver
- GUARANTEED home time every two weeks when requested
- Consistent miles
- More home time
- Newer equipment
- One of the lowest turnover rates in US
- Family owned over 60 years
- Great career path options
ATS Van OTR Company Drivers Enjoy These Benefits:
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100% ELD's since 2009
- 100% APU's & Inverters
- Call and ask about our current sign-on bonus
- 15% ‐ 25% Pay increase
- $1,300 per week MINIMUM Guaranteed pay for 1st 4 weeks
- Pay increase and new incentives
- Flights/Car Rental, Single rooms and all meals at Orientation covered
- Minimum of six months recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months
- Class A CDL
- Meets DOT requirements
- Two or less moving violations in the past three years
- Two or fewer preventable accidents in the past three years